Keeping track of a team's actions and whereabouts has never been easier with our staff indicator whiteboard. Laser-etched to manage up to 10 team members: there's enough space for notes and comments. We'll throw in 10 magnetic buttons so you can use the board immediately.
Our premium quality porcelain boards offer a highly durable surface. The magnetic surface is not only highly durable and scratch-resistant: it is also ideal for digital projectors. Made from a specialised, flexible ceramic layer mounted on steel, the board carries a lifetime surface guarantee.
It can be used with non-permanent dry-erase pens and a soft cloth.
The board is protected from damage to the edges by a sturdy, lightweight aluminium frame that is easy to mount on any surface.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Porcelain Ceramic Enamel fused onto steel
- Easy to write on and easy to wipe clean
- It gives a smooth, durable surface
- Cannot be scratched or stained with normal use
- Low gloss surface to reduce reflection
- Magnetic (magnets will stick to it)
This product is made-to-order with a 3-5 day lead time.
- Laser-etched black print
- 10 staff members, In/Out, 9-hour day with notes
- Lifetime surface warranty
- A sturdy aluminium frame protects the board from damage to the edges
- Assembled in our NZ factory from imported and local materials
- Each board comes with
- mounting kit and instructions
- Short pen tray (length varies according to board size), 100ml whiteboard cleaner & 10 magnets
MADE TO MEASURE
We can supply this product in all standard sizes. Because we are a manufacturer, we also offer bespoke, made-to-measure sizes.
So if you have limited wall space or need to fit a board between wall obstructions, why not get it cut to size? Contact us for a FREE quote.
Not what you were after? Check out our entire whiteboard range here.
Did you know that it's always worth having a look at our Specials?
We update our specials weekly, and they can be anything from colourful pinboards to whiteboards - seconds with some fabric faults, customer returns, clearance items that we won't produce anymore or simply odd sizes or fabric leftovers.
Check them out - maybe you are lucky and can grab a bargain!