Where function meets style: decorate and organise with our unique round pinboards. Save surface space by organising your notes, displaying your favourite photos or jewellery, or creating a statement with beautiful wall decor. Our round pinboards are designed to give you a versatile way of decluttering your space, plus the ability to enhance your room design by selecting a fabric from our wide range of colours.
Our hessian-covered, frameless pinboard has a criss-cross fabric texture typical of the traditional hessian sack material (also known as "burlap", "sisal", or "jute").
The hessian we use is hard-wearing and has a strong visual impact and style. The range of colours lends itself to modern noticeboard design applications.
The fabric is securely bonded to the board surface and edges and then tightly wrapped over the edge to the back of the board for a smart-looking, professionally finished product.
Ideal for decorating kindergartens, offices and homes.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
This product is made-to-order with a 1-3 day lead time.
- Hessian is glued to 12mm Softboard, creating a Durable, long-lasting pinboard
- Softboard is compressed wood fibre
- Excellent pinning surface - great for pins and staples
- Frameless look provides a single, solid colour
- Hessian is a natural fibre that has a textured, open weave
- 6 colours to choose from
- On the darker colours, the creamy-coloured softboard backing sheet may be visible through the weave
- Assembled in our NZ factory from imported and local materials
- Each board comes with mounting instructions and self-adhesive Velcro® strips.
- Great value for money
Our hessian pinboards are available in a great range of Colours.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products, but visual distortion is possible through differing computer/phone displays.
Not what you were after? Check out our entire pinboard range here.
Did you know that it's always worth having a look at our Specials?
We update our specials weekly, and they can be anything from colourful pinboards to whiteboards - seconds with some fabric faults, customer returns, clearance items that we won't produce anymore or simply odd sizes or fabric leftovers.
Check them out - maybe you are lucky and can grab a bargain!