This product is made-to-order with a 7-10 day lead time.
Our hessian-covered, frameless pinboard has a criss-cross fabric texture typical of the traditional hessian sack material (also known as "burlap", "sisal" or "jute").
The hessian we use is hard-wearing and has a strong visual impact and style. The range of colours lends itself to modern noticeboard design applications.
The fabric is securely bonded to the board surface and edges and then tightly wrapped and glued around the edge to the back of the board for a smart-looking, professionally finished product.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Hessian is glued to 12mm Softboard, creating a Durable, long-lasting pinboard
- Softboard is compressed wood fibre
- Excellent pinning surface - great for pins and staples
- Frameless look provides a single, solid colour
- Hessian is a natural fibre that has a textured, open weave
- 6 colours to choose from
- On the darker colours, the creamy-coloured softboard backing sheet may be visible through the weave
- Assembled in our NZ factory from imported and local materials
- Each board comes with mounting screws and instructions
- Great value for money
MADE TO MEASURE
We can supply this product in all standard sizes. Because we are a manufacturer, we also offer bespoke, made-to-measure sizes.
So if you have limited wall space or need to fit a board between wall obstructions, need cut-outs for switches, why not get it cut to size? Contact us for a FREE quote.
Our hessian pinboards are available in a great range of Colours.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products, but visual distortion is possible through differing computer/phone displays.
Not what you were after? Check out our entire pinboard range here.
ASSEMBLY & DOCUMENTS
- Installation Guide for Frameless Pinboards
Did you know that it's always worth having a look at our Specials?
We update our specials weekly and they can be anything from colourful pinboards to whiteboards - seconds with some fabric faults, customer returns, clearance items that we won't produce anymore or simply odd sizes or fabric leftovers.
Check them out - maybe you are lucky and can grab a bargain!