Our pinboards are designed to give you a versatile way of decluttering your space, plus the ability to enhance your room design by selecting a fabric from our wide range of colours.
Our premium range of fabrics comes from Warwick in 100+ colours. The Warwick range of fabrics is hard-wearing and won't stretch or fade over time and offer a range of textures. Great for pins and staples.
The fabric is securely bonded to the board surface and edges and then tightly wrapped at the back of the board for a smart-looking, professionally finished product.
Ideal for schools, kindergartens, offices and homes.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
This product is made-to-order with a 7-10 day lead time.
- Durable, long-lasting Pinboard
- Fabric from Warwick
- A huge range of colours, textures and weaves to choose from
- all made for pinboards, long-lasting, won't show the pinholes
- The fabric is bonded to 12mm thick softboard (compressed wood fibre)
- Excellent pinning surface - great for pins and staples
- Great value for money
- Frameless look gives the impression of being a solid colour
- Assembled in our NZ factory from imported fabrics and softboard
- Each board comes with mounting screws and instructions
MADE TO MEASURE
We can supply this product in all standard sizes. Because we are a manufacturer, we also offer bespoke made-to-measure sizes.
So if you have limited wall space or need to fit a board between wall obstructions, need cut-outs for switches, why not get it cut to size? Contact us for a FREE quote.
Our pinboards are available in a great range of Premium Fabric & Colours.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products, but visual distortion is possible through differing computer/phone displays.
Not what you were after? Check out our whole Pinboard range here.
ASSEMBLY & DOCUMENTS
- Installation Guide for Frameless Pinboards
Did you know that it's always worth having a look at our Specials?
We update our specials weekly, and they can be anything from colourful pinboards to whiteboards - seconds with some fabric faults, customer returns, clearance items that we won't produce anymore or simply odd sizes or fabric leftovers.
Check them out - maybe you are lucky and can grab a bargain!