This custom-made board gives you the versatility of a durable whiteboard on one side and a sound-absorbing, colourful pinboard on the other – with a black edging option. The structure is mounted on lockable castors for ease of movement.
Our premium quality porcelain boards offer a highly durable surface. The magnetic surface is not only highly durable and scratch-resistant; it is also ideal for digital projectors. Made from a specialised, flexible ceramic layer mounted on steel, the board carries a lifetime surface guarantee.
They can be used with non-permanent dry-erase pens and a soft cloth.
Cube™ acoustic panels offer versatility and creative freedom. A blank canvas for customisation, Cube surfaces offer colour, noise absorption and a pinnable surface all in one. Made from 100% polyester fibre. Cube panels are available in 12 mm thickness for application flexibility and don’t require edging or capping.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
This product is made-to-order with a 15-day lead time.
- Overall height 2000 - fits in standard doorways.
- Porcelain magnetic whiteboard - 1200W x 1900H
- Magnetic capabilities
- High-gloss porcelain
- Easy to write on and easy to wipe clean
- High-quality projection surface
- Lifetime surface guarantee
- 12mm Cube™ fabric, colour Senado - 1200W x 1900H
- Cube™ delivers an excellent acoustic performance
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Solid colour and smooth finish, with no edging or capping required
- Highly durable, providing long-term stability and performance
- 100mm Castors - 2 fixed, 2 swivel all lockable
- Great value for money
- Easily customisable
- Assembled in our factory from imported and local materials
MADE TO MEASURE
Because we are a manufacturer we also offer bespoke, made-to-measure sizes.
Contact us for a free quote.
Not what you were after? Check out our entire easel range here.
Did you know that it's always worth having a look at our Specials?
We update our specials weekly and they can be anything from colourful pinboards to whiteboards - seconds with some fabric faults, customer returns, clearance items that we won't produce anymore or simply odd sizes or fabric leftovers.
Check them out - maybe you are lucky and can grab a bargain!